Brooks Adrenaline GTS 14 Men's Shoes Black/Grn/Sil
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 14 blends flexibility, cushioning, and support in a reliable daily trainer. A progressive density midsole provides a stable ride, while DNA cushioning adapts to your running style. The upper features seamless overlays for a snug and supportive fit without compromising comfort, making this trainer a strong choice as your next go to shoe.
Model Number: 1101581D305
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 31mm (Heel), 19mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 14 is a moderate feature, maximum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot DNA cushioning gel is a highly viscous liquid that changes to become more or less firm in response to each individual's weight, pace, biomechanics, and running environment.
- BioMoGo full-length midsole offers resilient cushioning and is made of environment-friendly, biodegradable materials.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) extending from the heel through forefoot is made of tri-density BioMoGo foam to reduce excess pronation.
- DRB Accel is a thermoplastic polyurethane unit located in the midfoot for balanced support and torsional rigidity.
- Flextra rubber in the forefoot is customized in each shoe model to provide adequate flexibility according to a runner's gender and weight.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad is a segmented crash pad that flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning.
- Element Mesh is a moisture-managing, breathable mesh upper.
- 3D Fit Printed Overlays are strategically located to provide a seamless and secure fit.
- Element Linings underneath the upper aid in moisture transfer and comfort.
- Adjustable Saddle Construction allows for a personalized and secure midfoot fit.
- Profile Sockliner made of BioMoGo foam provides contoured support and cushioning.
- Combination Strobel Last utilizes a fiber board in the rear portion of the shoe to promote stability, and the forefoot is finished in a Strobel manner for underfoot comfort.
- HPR Plus is a high abrasion-resistant rubber located in the heel and forefoot for durable traction.
- Blown Rubber in the forefoot offers durability, responsiveness and flexibility.
- Stable Pod Configuration is a stable midsole/outsole design that sets the foot up for an efficient, balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Omni Grooves works with Omega Flex Grooves to enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|