Pearl Izumi EM Road N 2 Men's Shoes Cherry/Lime
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Pearl Izumi EM Road N 2 is a versatile shoe that can do it all. Sporting a balanced blend of lightweight construction, protective cushioning, and reliable durability, this neutral trainer makes a strong case to be your one and only shoe. Merge that with the platform's effortlessly smooth ride and a seamless upper that moves with your foot, and you've got yourself a winning combination.
Model Number: 16113002-4BW
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The EM Road N 2 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training. it is built with a semi-curved shape.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- 1:1 Energy Foam heel crash pad cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- 1:1 Shock Absorption Foam in the heel diffuses the impact of ground contact through landing for protection.
- E:Motion is a EVA foam that offers a ideal balance of cushioning and support.
- Dynamic Offset is a new midsole shape that works with the foot as you travel through the gait cycle, delivering a smooth responsive ride.
- Seamless Upper improves next-to-foot comfort, offering a supple, sock-like fit that moves with the foot.
- Transfer Dry breathable mesh keeps the foot cool and dry.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Blown Rubber Forefoot offers lightweight and flexible traction.
- Flow Line follows the patten of the gait cycle.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|