Rollover product image for a larger view.
Trail or road, rain or shine, this shoe does it all. Designed to endure running on both surfaces, the Terafly 313 GTX has a tough sticky rubber outsole that provides excellent grip on rocky trails and still offers an even ride for road running. It is built with an anatomical fit that hugs the foot closely in all the right places. The GORE-tex lining keeps feet dry in wet conditions, while a moderately thick midsole provides protection on and off the road.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Terrafly 313 GTX is minimum feature, moderate neutral trail and road shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage.
- 3 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning with a 9mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's 2nd highest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Dynamic Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- GORE-TEX Mesh lining the upper is waterproof and breathable.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Anatomic Last follows the natural shape of the human foot for a close and comfortable fit.
- Terrafly is a road/trail outsole built with a low lug pattern. It is intended for use on both hard packed trails and roads.
- Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS