Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Inov8 Bare-Grip is a serious trail shoe for the minimalist runner looking for the ultimate low-to-the ground shoe on loose or soft trails. A zero drop heel-to-toe ratio and lack of a midsole promote a natural foot strike and the aggressively lugged, sticky rubber outsole offers plenty of traction on rugged terrain.
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (10mm), Forefoot (10mm); includes 6mm average lug height
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Bare-Grip 200 is a minimum feature, minimal neutral off-trail shoe designed for everyday training and racing.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Zero Arrow Shoc-Zone provides no underfoot cushioning and a 0 mm heel-to-toe drop for a true barefoot experience. This is Inov8's lowest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- 3mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Bare-Grip is an off-trail outsole built with an aggressive lug pattern. It is ideal for soft, loose ground and mixed terrain.
- Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Performance Last is a close fitting design for a snug fit and optimal performance.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS