Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Inov-8 f-lite 220 is a lightweight, road-loving shoe that delivers a more natural running experience. With its low profile midsole and 5mm heel-to-toe drop, the f-lite 220 provides a close feel for the ground and a smooth ride. The durable upper features supportive overlays that wrap your foot for a close midfoot fit, which also makes this shoe suitable for crossfit or parkour.
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (14mm), Forefoot (9mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The f-Lite 220 is a neutral shoe designed for daily training and road racing.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning and a 6 mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's medium level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- EVA Foam is a moderately thick layer of industry standard foam for cushioning and flexibility.
- Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- F-Lite is a lightweight racing outsole that is intended for roads.
- Transluscent Rubber is non-marking and offers increased traction.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
- Performance Last is a close fitting design for a snug fit and optimal performance.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS