Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Designed for the trail runner who seeks new adventures, the Fly Roc 310 feels light on the feet and locks your heel in place. This aggressive trail shoe it at its best on soft or loose surfaces. However, it grips equally as well on wet or hard surfaces.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (12mm); includes 5mm average lug height
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: High
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Flyroc 310 is a minimum feature, minimum support trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- 3 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning with a 9mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's 2nd highest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- EVA Foam is a moderately thick layer of industry standard foam for cushioning and flexibility.
- Dynamic Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Meta-Shank extends from the midfoot to the forefoot in a 5-finger fashion, for flexible underfoot impact protection.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage
- Nylon Lacing System uses traditional nylon lacing supports for a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Comfort Last is a generous fitting design for comfort over long distances.
- Flyroc is a trail outsole built with a low lug pattern, and is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
- Endurance Rubber for increased durability and grip on mixed terrain.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|