Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Mudroc 290 from Inov8 provides neutral runners with a lightweight, low-profile trail shoe that can be worn as a daily trainer or when racing. Abrasion panels on the medial and lateral sides offer protection from mud and debris. You can rest assured the lugged outsole will get you though the roughest terrain you come across. The Mudroc 290 is best suited for loose or soft terrain such as grass, mud, duff and scree. Basically, it is the ultimate serious trail running shoe.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (13mm); includes 6mm average lug height
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: September 2010
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Original Mudruc 290
The Mudroc 290 is a minimum feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- EVA Foam is a moderately thick layer of industry standard foam for cushioning and flexibility.
- Dynamic Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Meta-Shank extends from the midfoot to the forefoot in a 5-finger fashion, for flexible underfoot impact protection.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage
- Nylon Lacing System uses traditional nylon lacing supports for a secure fit.
- Met-Cradle is a synthetic webbing upper that supports the forefoot and provide a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Performance Last is a close fitting design for a snug fit and optimal performance.
- Mudroc is an off-trail outsole built with an aggressive lug pattern. It is ideal for loose rock, grass, mixed terrain or mud.
- Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|