Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Roclite 285 gets straight to the point in a performance trail shoe for neutral runners. The 285 is ideal for racing by being lightweight and offering a low profile midsole which keeps the runner connected to the trail. The 285 is a great trail shoe for technical trails. The aggressive sticky rubber lugged outsole allows the runner to take on a variety of terrain. No run is to short or too long for the Roclite 285.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (17mm), Forefoot (12mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Roclite 285 men's shoe is a minimum feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning and a 6 mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's medium level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- EVA Foam is a moderately thick layer of industry standard foam for cushioning and flexibility.
- Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Meta-Shank extends from the midfoot to the forefoot in a 5-finger fashion, for flexible underfoot impact protection.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Roclite is a trail outsole built with a moderately aggressive lug pattern. It is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
- Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
- Performance Last is a close fitting design for a snug fit and optimal performance.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|