Rollover product image for a larger view.
Time to find some new trails. The Roclite 295 offers a versatile blend of great traction, lightweight, low-profile performance and adequate cushioning. Best suited for loose rock, grass and mixed terrain. Has enough cushioning for long trail and endurance runs and is also suitable for hard packed terrain.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (21mm), Forefoot (12mm); includes 6mm average lug height
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium-high
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Roclite 295 men's shoe is a minimum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage.
- 3 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning with a 9mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's 2nd highest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- EVA Foam is a moderately thick layer of industry standard foam for cushioning and flexibility.
- Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Meta-Shank extends from the midfoot to the forefoot in a 5-finger fashion, for flexible underfoot impact protection.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- Nylon Lacing System uses traditional nylon lacing supports for a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Roclite is a trail outsole built with a moderately aggressive lug pattern. It is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
- Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
- Comfort Last is a generous fitting design for comfort over long distances.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS