The Roclite 319 is the most well-padded trail shoe that Inov8 offers. Although built for runners needing a touch of pronation control, the Roclite 319 can still be worn by neutral runners. This is a great trail shoe for runners who are looking to hit the trails for the first time by providing plenty of cushioning through the midsole and heel. A cool feature on the 319 is the added overlay on the rear medial quarter panel. This provides extra protection from mud, dirt and other nuances from creeping in. The Roclite 319 works best on loose or hardpack trails, which enables the runner to focus the scenery and not their feet.
Weight: 11.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (11mm); excludes 5mm average lug height
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: High
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: September 2010
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Roclite 319 is a moderate feature, minimum support trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. The Roclite 319 has a semi-curved shape.
- 4 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides maximum underfoot cushioning with a 12mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's highest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- EVA Foam is a moderately thick layer of industry standard foam for cushioning and flexibility.
- Dynamic Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Meta-Shank extends from the midfoot to the forefoot in a 5-finger fashion, for flexible underfoot impact protection.
- High Density Post located at the midfoot is made of a higher density foam intended to slow the rate of pronation.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage
- Leather Overlays for durable coverage and a supportive fit.
- Nylon Lacing System uses traditional nylon lacing supports for a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Comfort Last is a generous fitting design for comfort over long distances.
- Roclite is a trail outsole built with a moderately aggressive lug pattern. It is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
- Endurance Rubber for increased durability and grip on mixed terrain.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review