Inov-8 Trailroc 245 Men's Shoes Red/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Train and race on the trails in the Inov8 Trailroc 245. This shoe has a light and nimble feel that will keep you going fast, with a 3mm drop that brings you low and level with the ground. The thin foam midsole gives a good connection to the trail while protecting you from its harsh elements. A sticky rubber outsole provides excellent grip on dry and rocky terrain.
Model Number: 5050973449
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.2 (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Trailroc 245 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for trail racing and daily training.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides minimal underfoot cushioning and a 3mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's 2nd lowest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Meta-Shank extends from the midfoot to the forefoot in a 5-finger fashion, for flexible underfoot impact protection.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- Met-Cradle is a synthetic webbing upper that supports the forefoot and provide a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Trailroc is a trail outsole built with a moderately aggressive lug pattern. It is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
- Tri-C Compound combines three different outsole rubbers for excellent grip and decreased wear.
- Soft Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Hard Sticky Rubber for optimal performance, grip in wet conditions, and increased endurance.
- Endurance Rubber for increased durability and grip on mixed terrain.
- Anatomic Last follows the natural shape of the human foot for a close and comfortable fit.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|