Rollover product image for a larger view.
Designed for the runner with minimal over-pronation who wants an extremely comfortable and lightweight trail shoe. Voted Best Trail Shoe by Trail Magazine in the April 2004 issue, the Terroc 330 features a super flexible, super gripping outsole that is perfect for hard surface trails and some roads.
Need fit help?
Weight: 11.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: High
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Terroc 330 is a neutral trail shoe that provides medial and lateral posting for runners looking for torsional support.
- 3 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning with a 9mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's 2nd highest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- High Density Post located at the midfoot is made of a higher density foam intended to slow the rate of pronation.
- Dynamic Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- Nylon Lacing System uses traditional nylon lacing supports for a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Comfort Last is a generous fitting design for comfort over long distances.
- Terroc is a trail outsole built with a low lug pattern, and is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
- Endurance Rubber for increased durability and grip on mixed terrain.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|