Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Go low, light, and minimal in the Inov8 Trailroc 235. This highly flexible shoe will move with your foot, gripping rocks and trail with its sticky-rubber lugged outsole. The thin midsole gives just a tad of protection from hard ground and a 0mm drop creates a natural, level ride. Lace them up for a performance feel out on the trail.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.3 (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (13mm), Forefoot (13mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to narrow volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Trailroc 235 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for trail racing and daily training.
- Zero Arrow Shoc-Zone provides minimal underfoot cushioning and a 0 mm heel-to-toe drop for a true barefoot experience. This is Inov8's lowest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- Met-Cradle is a synthetic webbing upper that supports the forefoot and provide a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Trailroc is a trail outsole built with a moderately aggressive lug pattern. It is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
- Tri-C Compound combines three different outsole rubbers for excellent grip and decreased wear.
- Soft Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Hard Sticky Rubber for optimal performance, grip in wet conditions, and increased endurance.
- Endurance Rubber for increased durability and grip on mixed terrain.
- Anatomic Last follows the natural shape of the human foot for a close and comfortable fit.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|