Inov-8 Road-X-Treme 138 Men's Shoes White/Red/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Get close to the ground and experience the essence of minimalist running with the Inov-8 Road-Xtreme 138. This low and light shoe features a thin midsole to keep your foot protected from the road without inhibiting ground feel, while a sticky outsole maintains reliable traction on the pavement. A lightweight mesh upper is flexible and breathable for a comfortable and cool run.
Model Number: 5050973491
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (11mm), Forefoot (11mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Road-Xtreme 138 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe intended for speedwork and racing. This shoe has a curved shape.
- Zero Arrow Shoc-Zone provides minimal underfoot cushioning and a 0 mm heel-to-toe drop for a true barefoot experience. This is Inov8's lowest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- Met-Cradle is a synthetic webbing upper that supports the forefoot and provide a secure fit.
- Anatomic Last follows the natural shape of the human foot for a close and comfortable fit.
- Road-X-Treme is a lightweight outsole intended for road racing, speedwork, and everyday training.
- Sticky Fusion Compound is a mix of synthetic rubber and EVA foam for a smooth ride and grip on the road.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|