Rollover product image for a larger view.
No extras here, the Inov8 Bare-X 180 is all about your feet and the road, with as little as possible in between. A light upper wraps the foot in breathable mesh, and the ultra flexible outsole will bend any way your foot can, keeping you well connected to the ground.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (6mm), Forefoot (6mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Bare-X 180 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for road racing.
- For a barefoot experience, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Zero Arrow Shoc-Zone provides minimal underfoot cushioning and a 0 mm heel-to-toe drop for a true barefoot experience. This is Inov8's lowest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing Support uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- 3mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Bare-X is a minimalist road outsole that is built to follow the natural shape of the human foot.
- Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
- Anatomic Last follows the natural shape of the human foot for a close and comfortable fit.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS