Rollover product image for a larger view.
Get down to business in the f-lite 195 from Inov8. The f-lite 195 is a very lightweight, minimalist trail shoe that offers a high level of proprioception with its super thin midsole. With only a 2mm drop height from heel to toe, the f-lite 195 promotes natural foot motion and keeps runners stable and nimble. It's also super flexible. The outsole on the f-lite 195 can be worn over loose terrain, but performs best over hardpack surfaces and is suitable for pavement.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (13mm), Forefoot (11mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The f-Lite 195 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail and road shoe designed for training and racing.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides minimal underfoot cushioning and a 3mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's 2nd lowest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage.
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- 3mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Anatomic Last follows the natural shape of the human foot for a close and comfortable fit.
- F-Lite is a lightweight racing outsole that is intended for roads and hard-packed trails.
- Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS