Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Whether you're tackling your first trail or your hundredth, the Inov8 Roclite 309 is there to support you. With the highest level of cushioning in the inov8 running line, along with an extra supportive midsole, this shoe offers comfort and stability in one durable off-road package. Its wider fit accommodates more foot shapes and gives extra space for toe splay, for a carefree ride over any terrain.
Need fit help?
Weight: 11.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (17mm); includes 5mm average lug height
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium-high
- Arch structure: Low height
- Release date: February 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Roclite 309 is a minimum feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- 4 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides maximum underfoot cushioning with a 12mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's highest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- EVA Foam is a moderately thick layer of industry standard foam for cushioning and flexibility.
- Dynamic Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Meta-Shank extends from the midfoot to the forefoot in a 5-finger fashion, for flexible underfoot impact protection.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage
- Nylon Lacing System uses traditional nylon lacing supports for a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Comfort Last is a generous fitting design for comfort over long distances.
- Roclite is a trail outsole built with a moderately aggressive lug pattern. It is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
Endurance Rubber for increased durability and grip on mixed terrain.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|