Rollover product image for a larger view.
Nimbly navigate the toughest terrain in the award-winning Inov8 Roclite 315. This shoe is designed for neutral runners looking for a low-profile trail shoe with superb traction and stability. Extra padding ehances comfort on hard surfaces and a durable upper protects against wear and tear on rough trails.
Need fit help?
Weight: 11.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (15mm); includes 6mm average lug height
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: High
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Roclite 315 is minimum feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage.
- 3 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning with a 9mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's 2nd highest level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- EVA Foam is a moderately thick layer of industry standard foam for cushioning and flexibility.
- Fascia Band running from the heel to the forefoot acts as a rigid lever arm, releasing energy with each step and propelling the runner forward.
- Meta-Shank extends from the midfoot to the forefoot in a 5-finger fashion, for flexible underfoot impact protection.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage
- Leather Overlays for durable coverage and a supportive fit.
- Nylon Lacing System uses traditional nylon lacing supports for a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Comfort Last is a generous fitting design for comfort over long distances.
- Roclite is a trail outsole built with a moderately aggressive lug pattern. It is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
- Endurance Rubber for increased durability and grip on mixed terrain.
- Meta-Flex groove is located at the forefoot to encourage natural forefoot flex during toe-off.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|