La Sportiva Vertical K Unisex Shoes Black/Yellow
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The La Sportiva Vertical K is the lightest trail shoe yet to use the innovative Morpho-dynamic midsole. This midsole foam molds around rocks and debris, dispersing impact and keeping a steady, stable platform for your feet. With great flexibility and sticky rubber for excellent traction, the Vertical K can be your daily trainer or speedy racer out on the trail.
Model Number: 16S
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.0 oz (size 42.0)
Stack Height: Heel (21mm), Forefoot (16mm);
Available Widths: D=Medium
*See the La Sportiva Shoe Size Conversion Chart
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length (based on European scale)
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Vertical K is a moderate feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Morpho Dynamic EVA is a soft, highly compressive foam that deforms upon impact to dissipate impact forces, creating a smooth stable and cushioned ride.
- Morpho Dynamic EVA is a soft, highly compressive foam that deforms upon impact to dissipate impact forces, creating a smooth, stable and cushioned ride.
- Air Mesh covers the upper to keep feet cool and ventilated.
- 4 Way Stretch Gaiter covers the upper and keeps shoes free from trail debris.
- Toe Cap made from PU leather keeps toes protected from rocks.
- FriXion XF is a full length versatile sticky compound designed for technical and rocky terrain.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|