Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Mizuno Wave Alchemy 11 is just the thing for those who need a lot of pronation control but don't want to buy a heavy, stiff shoe to get it. One of the lightest in its class, this shoe still provides fantastic support to help correct over pronation and keep your feet in line. It has a responsive, close feel for the ground and provides a ride so silky smooth you'll wonder how you ever ran in anything else.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (31mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Alchemy 11 is a moderate feature, maximum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Mizuno Wave extends from the heel to the midfoot and is composed of an elastic thermal plastic material shaped in a composite double fan wave pattern. This corrugated design allows for vertical deformation during heel strike to absorb impact while reducing pronation.
- VS-1 is positioned in the heel to further provide shock absorption.
- AP is a full length midsole copolymer material that provides lightweight, responsive, yet durable cushioning.
- Smooth Ride is located at the lateral heel and across the entire forefoot and is a gender specific network of grooves to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition to create a smooth ride.
- Extended Wave Plate is located at the bottom of the midfoot and is an extension of the Mizuno Wave. It preserves the torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- Intercool is a full length ventilation system that allows heat and humidity from inside the shoe to exit via ports located in the midsole of the heel.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Mizuno logo is located at both the medial and lateral sides and functions to help hold the foot in place.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is an anti-microbial and moisture wicking insole that promotes a healthy environment for feet.
- Dynamotion Fit is Mizuno's design philosophy to create optimal fit with stretch material located in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- X10 is located in the heel and forefoot for enhanced traction and is composed of durable carbon rubber.
- Sensor Point is located in the medial heel and throughout the forefoot. It is a lugged system that connects the Wave plate to the ground to increase stability and traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|