Rollover product image for a larger view.
Stay strong in the Mizuno Wave Ascend 6. This trail shoe has mild support to help correct over pronation, giving you a stable ride on any trail. The stiff yet flexible footplate provides a super springy toe off and plenty of energy return, to keep you bounding along wherever you go.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (16mm)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
The Ascend 6 is a moderate feature, minimum support trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- AP is a full length copolymer midsole that provides lightweight, responsive, and durable cushioning.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- Extended Wave Plate in the midfoot is an extension of the Mizuno Wave for increased torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Standard Sockliner provides underfoot comfort.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- Wet Traction is a bi-directional trail specific outsole that provides increased grip in all conditions.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS