Merrell Bare Access 3 Men's Shoes Orange Peel/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Get close to the ground and experience a natural run with the Merrell Bare Access 3. This minimalist road shoe is built with a 0mm offset and a flexible platform to give you an uninhibited ride, while a thin midsole provides just the protection you need from the hard asphalt below. A Vibram outsole provides grip and durability, making the Bare Access 3 a great choice for everyday use.
Model Number: J06285
Need fit help?
\Weight: 6.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 15mm (Heel), 14mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe sizes
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toebox Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Bare Access 3 is a minimal feature, minimal neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- 8mm M Bound midsole is a durable material that protects feet from impact forces.
- Synthetic Leather/Air Mesh upper offers durable, yet breathable coverage.
- Lycra lining is made with a neoprene fabric treated with anti-microbial Aegis for a healthy and plush foot environment.
- Non-Removable EVA Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Bare Access Outsole consists of a rubber compound inset with durable Vibram pods for superior traction and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|