Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Perfect for the runner needing a stable performance shoe, the Mizuno Wave Elixir 7 combines flashy design and a supportive midsole, for a shoe that will make you look and feel like a star. It has a fast, smooth ride and great connection with the ground, along with an excellent fit that holds your foot in all the right places. Lace up a pair for your next race or take them out on the road as your daily trainers.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Elixir 7 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe that is designed for speedwork, racing and daily training.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- AP+ is Mizuno's top of the line full-length copolymer midsole for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- Standard Sockliner provides underfoot comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
- G3 Sole is a lightweight rubber dot pattern in the forefoot for increased grip and flexibility.
- Flex Controllers placed in high flex areas on the outsole act as miniature wave plates for increased flexibility and reduced weight.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS