Mizuno Wave Enigma 2 Men's Shoes Wht/Anth/Orange
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Plush and protective, yet quick and responsive on the road, the Mizuno Wave Enigma 2 is a mind-bender. Its full-length wave plate cradles your foot, absorbing impact so your legs don't have to. The lay down is smooth, with a springy toe off that welcomes uptempo running. The open mesh upper breathes well in hot weather and offers a soft, secure fit for ultimate comfort.
Model Number: 410490.009D
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (31mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Enigma 2 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- VS-1 cushioning material in the heel provides additional shock absorption.
- Smooth Ride is a gender-specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- Extended Wave Plate in the midfoot is an extension of the Mizuno Wave for increased torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- AP+ is Mizuno's top of the line full length copolymer midsole for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is anti-microbial and moisture wicking for a healthy foot environment.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|