Rollover product image for a larger view.
True to its name, The Merrell Mix Master 2 is well-built for a mix of terrains and tempos. It's light and nimble enough for technical trails, and the wide forefoot and absorptive midsole provides good lay-down on roads as well. A rock plate protects you from stone bruising, and the low 4mm drop makes forefoot striking easy and fluid. With its versatile design, the Mix Master is all you need to go from road to the trail and back.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (13mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Mix Master 2 is a minimal feature, minimal neutral road-to-trail shoe designed for daily training.
- Air Cushion in the heel provides lightweight shock absorption.
- Merrell Float is a lightweight, low-profile EVA midsole that gives underfoot cushioning with a close feel for the ground.
- Shock Absorption Plate in the forefoot offers flexible protection from stone bruising and helps disperse impact forces.
- Synthetic Leather/Air Mesh upper offers durable, yet breathable coverage.
- TPU Overlays wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- Toe Bumper made of durable rubber protects toes from rocks and other debris.
- Removable Microfiber Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- 2mm EVA insole for added underfoot cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Merrell Mix Sole is made of a sticky rubber compound with wide lugs for a stable ride and increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS