Rollover product image for a larger view.
Wave Revolver, Wave Musha, and now the Wave Musha 2. Pure performance racer with support for over-pronation and great range to cover all racing distances. Great fit and silky smooth. What else would you expect with such great heritage?
Need fit help?
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe
How It Fits (based on Width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Average width
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch structure: Medium height
Weight: 7.8 oz (size 9)
Midsole Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (9mm)
- Release date: January 2010
- Model discontinued: December 2010
- Model update: January 2011, Musha 3
- Heritage: Wave Revolver, Wave Musha
The Wave Musha 2 is a minimum feature, minimum support shoe designed for racing. It is built with a curved shape.
- Mizuno Wave extends from the heel to the midfoot and is composed of an elastic thermal plastic material shaped in a fan wave pattern. This corrugated design allows for vertical deformation during heel strike to absorb impact.
- AP is a full length midsole copolymer material that provides lightweight, responsive, yet durable cushioning.
- Smooth Ride is located at the lateral heel and across the entire forefoot and is a gender specific network of grooves to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition to create a smooth ride.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Mizuno logo is located at both the medial and lateral sides and functions to help hold the foot in place.
- Standard Sockliner
- X10 is located in the heel and forefoot for enhanced traction and is composed of durable carbon rubber.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS