Rollover product image for a larger view.
For an all-around good shoe that won't break the bank, turn to the Mizuno Wave Nexus 6. This shoe features a shock-absorbing wave plate and resilient foam for a smooth ride and excellent protection on the road. It has a breathable, form fitting upper to give your feet hours of comfort, and a durable outsole for the many miles ahead.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.5 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Nexus 6 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- AP+ is Mizuno's top of the line full-length copolymer midsole for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Mizuno logo is located at both the medial and lateral sides and functions to help hold the foot in place.
- Standard Sockliner provides underfoot comfort.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS