Mizuno Wave Precision 13 Men's Shoes Fluorite/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Slip into the Wave Mizuno Precision 13 and go far, faster. This shoe is quick and light on the road, delivering energy to your legs with its resilient midsole and springy toe off. It has a good lay down for traditional heel strikers and forefoot strikers alike, and can handle just about any distance on the road. This versatile shoe will take you anywhere you want to go.
Model Number: 410500.3W3Z
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Precision 13 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- AP+ is Mizuno's top of the line full-length copolymer midsole for a lighter, more resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- Extended Wave Plate in the midfoot is an extension of the Mizuno Wave for increased torsional rigidity between the heel and forefoot.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Dynamotion Fit creates optimal fit with stretch material in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- OrthoLite Sockliner is anti-microbial and moisture wicking for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 located in the heel and forefoot is made of durable carbon rubber for enhanced traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|