Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Merrell Trail Glove is a minimalist trail shoe that offers a barefoot-like ride that keeps the runner connected to the ground for the ultimate natural ride. Minimal as it may be, the 1mm thick forefoot plate offers a bit of protection. A sticky Vibram outsole and a secure heel fit allow the runner to be one with the trail.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.0 oz (size 9.0)
Stack Height: Heel (10mm), Forefoot (10mm); includes non-removable insole
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot:Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium to Wide
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Low height
- Release date: February 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Merrell Trail Glove is a minimal feature, minimal neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and racing. It is built with a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- 4mm CMEVA is a compression molded EVA midsole for durable underfoot cushioning.
- Shock Absorption Plate in the forefoot offers flexible protection from stone bruising and helps disperse impact forces.
- Rear Foot Sling comprised of synthetic leather offers lightweight, durable heel support.
- Air Mesh upper offers light, breathable coverage.
- Internal Support construction holds the midfoot for a close, secure fit.
- Merrell Omni-Fit lacing system provides a close, glove-like fit.
- Toe Bumper made of durable rubber protects toes from rocks and other debris.
- Non-Removable Microfiber Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Vibram Outsole TC1 consists of a rubber compound set in a lugged pattern to provide superior grip and durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS