Mizuno Wave Universe 5 Men's Shoes White/Surf/Or
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Mizuno Wave Universe 5 is a featherweight racer designed for one thing: performance. This shoe features an innovative U4ic midsole for a light and responsive ride, while a thin mesh upper provides a secure lock down. Lace up the Universe 5 for your next road race and hunt down that PR.
Model Number: 410533.005E
Need fit help?
Weight: 2.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (13mm), Forefoot (11mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large, purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Universe 5 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing.
- Mizuno Wave consists of an elastic, thermal plastic wave running from the heel to the midfoot, creating an incredibly springy and well-cushioned ride.
- U4ic is a lightweight midsole that provides optimal shock absorption, durability and a resilient ride.
- Smooth Ride is a gender specific network of grooves that minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot to create a smooth heel to toe ride.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Standard Sockliner provides underfoot comfort.
- G3 Sole is a lightweight rubber dot pattern in the forefoot for increased grip and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|