Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Ronin 2 offers great heel protection for a racing flat. The ride is super smooth and responsive. This shoe is sure to please the serious road racer. Good for any race distance.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (14mm)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Average width
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Arch structure: Medium height
- Release date: January 2010 (new color), model release date January 2009
- Model discontinued: December 2010
- Model update: January 2011, Ronin 3
- Heritage: Wave Ronin
The Wave Ronin 2 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe deigned for speedwork or racing. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Mizuno Wave extends from the heel to the midfoot and is composed of an elastic thermal plastic material shaped in a parallel wave pattern. This corrugated design allows for vertical deformation during heel strike to absorb impact.
- AP is a full length midsole copolymer material that provides lightweight, responsive, yet durable cushioning.
- Smooth Ride is located at the lateral heel and across the entire forefoot and is a gender specific network of grooves to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition to create a smooth ride.
- AIRmesh covers the entire upper and provides breathability to keep the foot cool.
- Mizuno logo is located at both the medial and lateral sides and functions to help hold the foot in place.
- Standard Sockliner
- Dynamotion Fit is Mizuno's design philosophy to create optimal fit with stretch material located in the forefoot and a collar construction that prevents the heel collar from buckling under load.
- X10 is located in the heel and forefoot for enhanced traction and is composed of durable carbon rubber.
- G3 Sole is primarily located at the forefoot and is a rubber dot pattern that provides increased grip and flexibility while maintaining a low weight profile.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS