Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance Minimus 1010 Amp Trail is a light and nimble trail shoe that keeps a cushioned and protective ride. It's flexible design has a natural, more minimal feel and allows for narrow turns and quick rock dodging. All the while, the fairly padded midsole compresses gently over hard ground, allowing you to feel the terrain without feeling every stick and pebble with it.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (19mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The MT1010 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for racing and daily training.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- Puncture-Resistant Toe is an extra layer of lightweight material on the toe-cap for additional protection.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Vibram Outsole is made from a tough, durable compound that gives exceptional grip on the road.
- Aggressive Lugged Outsole is a full length outsole designed with trail-specific lugs to provide additional traction.
- Rock Stop positioned between the outsole and midsole is a flexible layer that protects feet from rocks and disperses shock.
- NL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|