Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance 730 is a great go-between for those wanting a more minimal shoe, but also want a tad bit of buffer from the hard ground. This shoe's super simple design includes a slightly protective midsole, 3mm heel toe-offset and a smooth and seamless upper, without the weight of frilly extras.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.0 (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (16mm), Forefoot (13mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 730 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing, speedwork and daily training.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- ACTEVA LITE is a full-length, premium lightweight midsole foam with optimal compression-set properties.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper and is designed for lightweight breathability.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- NL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|