New Balance 870 v3 Men's Shoes White/Blue/Yellow
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Enjoy a lightweight and supportive ride with the New Balance 870 v3. A traditionally posted design helps combat overpronation while a RevLite midsole provides enough cushioning for your long runs without weighing you down. Built with a 9mm heel to toe offset, this shoe helps keep your stride efficient, so you can focus on the road ahead.
Model Number: M870WB3
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (15mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 870 v3 is a moderate feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- ABZORB is a full-length, top-of-the-line midsole foam for great durability and improved cushioning.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Internal Shank is a thermoplastic unit in the midsole that provides torsional rigidity.
- Medial Post consists of higher density foam in the midfoot that works to correct over pronation.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically placed to wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel and the lateral side of the outsole.
- PL-1 Natural is a running-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height. This last is built to closely follow the natural shape of the human foot.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|