Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance 890 v2 provides innovative style in a lightweight package. This neutral shoe takes a "less is more" approach with its simple midsole platform and soft seamless upper, for a quick and nimble feel on the road. Works great for uptempo days and as a lightweight daily trainer.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How it fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 890 v2 is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- ABZORB is a full-length, top-of-the-line midsole foam for great durability and improved cushioning.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- PL-1 Natural is a running-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height. This last is built to closely follow the natural shape of the human foot.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS