Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance MR00 Minimus Road acts like an extension of your foot, connecting you to the ground while protecting your skin. This shoe has a thin midsole for an excellent road feel and a slipper-like upper that wraps your foot securely and incredibly comfortably. The whole shoe is super flexible, and completed with a vibram-spotted outsole for a more durable ride.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (12mm), Forefoot (12mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The MR00 is a minimum feature, minimal neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the upper for lightweight breathability and a custom fit.
- Anti-Microbial treatment on foot bed keeps shoe odor free.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Vibram Outsole is made from a tough, durable compound that gives exceptional grip on the road.
- NL-0 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS