Rollover product image for a larger view.
Control is the name of the game with the NB 1012. The broad base and nearly straight shape provide a stable foundation for controlling severe over-pronation. The new Stabilicore post redirects the over-pronated foot along a better path. Best for larger runners or those who just need maximum correction.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 14.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide, 4E=Extra Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow, will accommodate orthotics
- Midfoot: Full to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Deep
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The 1012 is a maximum feature, maximum motion control shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- N-ergy consists of a shock-absorbing cushioning compound in the heel and forefoot for a lightweight responsive, ride.
- Acteva is a full-length midsole foam that provides durable underfoot cushioning.
- Extended Stability Web iextending from the midfoot to the heel offers torsional stability, helping to minimize flex and provide lightweight arch support.
- Medial Post consists of higher density foam in the midfoot that works to correct over pronation.
- ROLLBAR uses a TPU post to minimize rear-foot movement for added stability and pronation control.
- Stabilicore uses a stiff thermoplastic unit running from the midfoot to heel for stability and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- LockDown Liner is an adjustable liner attached to the lacing system to for a custom fit.
- Lightning Dry along the interior of the upper helps manage moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Dual Density Collar Foam in the heel collar keeps the heel in place and provides comfort.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel and the lateral side of the outsole.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- SL-2 is a running and walking-specific last with a narrow heel, a wide forefoot, and a deep toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS