New Balance MT10 Minimus Trail Men's Shoes Grey/Yell
Rollover product image for a larger view.
For the minimalist trail runner, the New Balance MT 10 Minimus Trail offers a close-to-barefoot like ride that offers a tremedous feel for the ground. A glove-like fit gets the shoe to act like an extension of the foot and great flexibility enhances natural movement over varied terrain. Not much rock protection here, but as long as you avoid the pointy stuff, the MT 10 Minimus Trail will excel as a daily minimal trainer or part-time training tool.
Model Number: MT10GY
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (15mm), Forefoot (11mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The MT 10 is a minimum feature, minimal neutral trial shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Deconstructed Acteva midsole provides high flexibility and light cushion
- Open Mesh upper provides soft and flexible feel for a custom fit
- Anti-Microbial treatment on foot bed.
- Minimal Vibram outsole for lightweight traction and durability.
- NL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|