Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Desiring more out of a shoe but want less of it? The New Balance MR 10 Minimus is a lightweight shoe that puts the runner close to the ground and creates a more "natural" foot position compared to traditional shoes. The open toe box allows the foot to spread out for a great feel at toe-off. A terrific option for runners seeking a simple daily trainer or for others desiring a training tool to use occasionally.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (19mm), Forefoot (14mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The MR 10 is a minimum feature, minimal neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Anti-Microbial treatment on foot bed keeps shoe odor free.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber outsole increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- NL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|