Rollover product image for a larger view.
For the minimalist trail runner, the New Balance MT 10 Minimus offers a barefoot like ride that offers plenty of proprioception to the neutral runner. The MT 10 provides a glove-like fit that acts like an extension of the foot while out on the trails. Overlays are strategically placed over the metatarsal heads and heel area for added support.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.1 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (15mm), Forefoot (11mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The MT 10 is a minimum feature, minimal neutral trial shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Deconstructed Acteva midsole provides high flexibility and light cushion
- Open Mesh upper provides soft and flexible feel for a custom fit
- Anti-Microbial treatment on foot bed.
- Minimal Vibram outsole for lightweight traction and durability.
- NL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|