New Balance MT110 All-Weather Men's Shoes Blu/Blk
Rollover product image for a larger view.
You won't find a lighter or more nimble shoe for stormy conditions out on the trail than the MT110 All-Weather. The flexible midsole moves with your foot through rocky terrain, and the lugged outsole grips well on almost any surface. A waterproof gaiter wraps the entire shoe and ankle, locking out water and debris. Complete with a thin rock plate, this shoe gives you full protection against the elements without weighting you down.
Model Number: MT110BB
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (14mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The MT110 All Weather is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for racing and daily training in all climates.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Acteva is a full-length midsole foam that provides durable underfoot cushioning.
- Internal Shank provides torsional rigidity on trails.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- SURE LACE shoe laces are designed to reduce the chance of unwanted lace loosening.
- Waterproof Upper keeps your feet dry mile after mile, no matter what the weather conditions are.
- Puncture-Resistant Toe is an extra layer of lightweight material on the toe-cap for additional protection.
- NL-1 Last is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
- Sticky Rubber on the outsole gives optimal grip in wet conditions.
- Aggressive Lugged Outsole is a full length outsole designed with trail-specific lugs to provide additional traction.
- Rock Stop positioned between the outsole and midsole is a flexible layer that protects feet from rocks and disperses shock.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|