Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance MR800 is a PR setting spike that is chomping at the bit to be released on the track. Designed for distances between 800-3000 meters, the MR800 provides a carbon fiber forefoot inset that assists in toe-off propulsion. Includes twelve 1/4" pyramid spikes and a wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.0 oz (size 9)
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Release date: December 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
MR800 is a middle distance spike perfect for distances between 800-3000m. It uses the RL-2 last which has a curve shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Acteva is a full-length midsole foam that provides durable underfoot cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Pebax Plate uses a full-length lightweight polymer plate with a textured heel, for maximized lightweight traction.
- 12 removable spikes included.
- RL-2 is a distance racing-specific last with a narrow heel, a standard forefoot width, and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS