New Balance MT910 v1 Men's Shoes Blue/Green
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance MT910 is a cushioned trail shoe that doesn't sacrifice performance. Built with the high mileage trail racer in mind, this lightweight shoe features a REVlite midsole for a soft yet responsive ride. A lugged outsole and rock plate allow for use over a variety of trail surfaces, and a foam-lined upper holds the foot comfortably whether you're at mile 5 or 50.
Model Number: MT910BG
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large, purchase 1/2 smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium-low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 910 v1 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for racing and daily training.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- Toe Protect provides protection from trail hazards.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Ultra Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric, offering increased durability and a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Sticky Rubber on the outsole gives optimal grip in wet conditions.
- Aggressive Lugged Outsole is a full length outsole designed with trail-specific lugs to provide additional traction.
- Rock Stop positioned between the outsole and midsole is a flexible layer that protects feet from rocks and disperses shock.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS