New Balance 940 v2 Men's Shoe White/Blue
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take control of your overpronation issues in the plush and premium New Balance 940 v2. This motion control shoe features N2 cushioning for high mileage impact protection and a large medial post to provide support for your low to flat arches. A breathable mesh upper provides an accommodating fit for long lasting comfort.
Model Number: M940WB2
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 12.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: B=Narrow, D=Medium, 2E=Wide, 4E=Extra Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large, purchase 1/2 smaller than standard shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The New Balance 940 v2 is a maximum featured, maximum support shoe intended for everyday training and high mileage.
- N-ergy consists of a shock-absorbing cushioning compound in the heel and forefoot for a lightweight responsive, ride.
- N2 Cushioning system consists of responsive, durable cushioning that sits lower to the ground than traditional cushioning systems.
- Acteva Lite is a full-length, premium lightweight midsole foam with optimal compression-set properties.
- STABILITY WEB located in the midfoot offers torsional stability, helping to minimize flex and provide lightweight arch support.
- Stabilicore uses a stiff thermoplastic unit running from the midfoot to heel for stability and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Medial Post consists of higher density foam in the midfoot that works to correct over pronation.
- T-Beam consist of a light, flexible TPU shank in the midfoot for torsional stability and additional arch support.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- PHANTOM LINER provides a seamless liner next to the foot to minimize irritation
- NLOCK webbing system along the upper secures the midfoot for a performance fit.
- Lightning Dry along the interior of the upper helps manage moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Dual Density Collar Foam in the heel collar keeps the heel in place and provides comfort.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel and the lateral side of the outsole.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- SL-1 is a running and walking-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|