New Balance 940 Men's Shoes White/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance 940 replaces the 850 and continues to provide support for low to flat arches. The straight shape also aids in stability and provides a great fit for a low arch or flat foot. There is also plenty of heel cushioning to keep you running comfortably for miles.
Model Number: MR940WB
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 13.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (33mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: B=Narrow, D=Medium, 2E=Wide, 4E=Extra Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The New Balance 940 is a maximum featured, maximum support shoe intended for everyday training and high mileage.
- N-ergy consists of a shock-absorbing cushioning compound in the heel and forefoot for a lightweight responsive, ride.
- Acteva Lite is a full-length, premium lightweight midsole foam with optimal compression-set properties.
- STABILITY WEB located in the midfoot offers torsional stability, helping to minimize flex and provide lightweight arch support.
- Stabilicore uses a stiff thermoplastic unit running from the midfoot to heel for stability and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Medial Post consists of higher density foam in the midfoot that works to correct over pronation.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- Lightning Dry along the interior of the upper helps manage moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Dual Density Collar Foam in the heel collar keeps the heel in place and provides comfort.
- SURE LACE shoe laces stay tightly tied and prevent unwanted lace loosening.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel and the lateral side of the outsole.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- SL-1 is a running and walking-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|