Rollover product image for a larger view.
Light and low with a bit of cushioning underneath, the New Balance Minimus 1010 Amp bridges the gap between minimal and traditional. This shoe features a flexible platform with a lowered heel to encourage an uninhibited stride, while a lightweight midsole provides just enough to protect you from the hard ground underneath. A durable Vibram outsole provides excellent traction on the road, and a breathable mesh upper supplies a secure fit.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 7.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (20mm), Forefoot (16mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium, 2E=Wide
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The M1010 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing and daily training.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- Vibram Outsole is made from a tough, durable compound that gives exceptional grip on the road.
- NL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|