New Balance M1690 Minimus Men's Shoes Blue/Lime
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take your run anywhere with the New Balance Minimus 1690. This low profile, neutral shoe features a flexible and grippy outsole suitable for both roads and trails. A lightweight, no-sew upper provides socklike comfort and a cushioned, low-drop platform keeps you quick on your feet.
Model Number: M1690BL1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (20mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 1690 is a minimum featured, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training and racing.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Ionix Outsole is a lugged, full length rubber outsole that provides excellent flexibility and durability.
- PL-4 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, toe-box height, and forefoot width.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|