New Balance MR1 Hi-Rez Men's Shoes Orange Flash
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Experience the ultimate in ground feel and flexibility with the New Balance MR1 Hi-Rez. With a zero drop platform consisting of 42 independently moving pods that provide the slightest touch of underfoot protection, this ultra-lightweight shoe mimics every motion made by your foot. A thin synthetic mesh upper is ideal for sockless wear and wraps around the foot for a secure next-to-skin fit.
Model Number: MR1OF
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 3.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (8mm), Forefoot (8mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The MR1 Hi-Rez is a minimum feature, minimal neutral shoe designed for daily training.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Hi-Rez Sole consists of 42 independently moving pods for cushioning and flexibility.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- Fantom Fit are two materials combined with a No-Sew processes that provide an ultralight supportive fit.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber outsole increases cushioning and responsiveness.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|