Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Newton Gravity is a light weight, neutral shoe designed to handle the rigors of daily training and encourages you to land on your mid to forefoot.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (21mm); measurement includes forefoot lugs.
How It Fits (based on width D) Width D=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium-low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Release date: June 2010
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Gravity is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing, daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-straight shape.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external actuator lugs are designed to press into recessed chambers with an elastic membrane to absorb shock energy. During toe-off, the lugs are engineered to release the stored energy for increasedforward propulsion.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the heel and forefoot. These external actuator lugs are designed to press into recessed chambers with an elastic membrane to absorb shock energy. During toe-off, the lugs are engineered to release the stored energy for increased forward propulsion.
- EVA is an industry standard midsole material designed to offer durable cushioning.
- Met-flex is located at the forefoot and is a flex groove intended to allow the foot to flex naturally.
- Open Mesh covers most of the upper and is a breathable material designed to dry quickly.
- Overlays are anatomically located to provide a secure fit.
- Metatarsal Stretch Panels are positioned at the medial and lateral forefoot and are designed to reduce irritation.
- Slip-Proof Laces
- ETC Sockliner is designed to reduce underfoot friction and have anti-bacterial properties.
- Carbon Rubber Heel is engineered for high mileage durability.
- High Density Rubber is utilized in the forefoot and is intended to provide a long lasting outsole.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS