The North Face Double-Track Guide Men's Shoes Red/Black
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The North Face Double-Track Guide is a trail shoe that packs stability and cushioning you need. A dual density midsole provides impact protection and support without sacrificing a smooth and uninhibited ride, and a seamless upper provides lasting comfort and a secure fit. Underneath, an aggressive outsole provides unrelenting traction so you can take on the most technical trails.
Model Number: A4UK-KZ3
Need fit help?
Weight: 11.4 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Double-Track Guide is a moderate feature, minimum support trail shoe intended for daily training.
- EVA is an industry standard foam for durable cushioning.
- Cradle Guide is a dual density EVA midsole that provides impact protection and support.
- Unleashed Performance construction allows for a natural stride and is geared for the mechanically sound runner.
- Abrasion-Resistant Upper provides support against external elements.
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system for a snug fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Tenacious Grip is a high abrasion, off-road sticky rubber outsole for optimal traction.
- TPU Snake Plate provides forefoot protection against stone bruising.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|